beauty,

2 Of the Best MAC Lipsticks, Ever!

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments

2 0f the best MAC Lipsticks, Ever!

The first ever high-end makeup product I bought was Russian Red lipstick by MAC, and since then MAC lipsticks have been some of my favourites.

When I first got to the counter to find my very first lipstick, I was baffled by what the MAC finishes meant, but now that I’ve gotten to grips with the entire system, I can’t help but add to my collection every now and then. However, there are two that have stuck in my mind as favourites for many years, and I’ll always find myself returning to them.

Here are two of my favourite MAC lipsticks (and why they’re so amazing):

#1 | Patisserie


My favourite nude lipstick of all time is Patisserie and it’s probably my all-time favourite makeup product. I got this on Anna's recommendation a few years ago and I've been through about 3 tubes since… That’s how obsessed I am!

It's achieved holy grail status due to its ability to make my pale skin look less-washed out than other nude lipsticks do. It's a Lustre finish, meaning its sheer and easy to apply - so much so that you don't need a mirror to apply it.

I've applied this whilst on the bus before and the result came out much better than expected! No smears across the face and no patchiness… Result.

 

 

#2 | Rebel


Another favourite is Rebel; a classic staple that is basically my everyday look in the Autumn/Winter months.

It's a gorgeous deep purple that comes out brighter on the lips than it looks in the tube. This is the most versatile lipstick I own - you can wear it on its own, lightly patted onto the lips as a subtle stain or mixed with a red lipstick to create a deep burgundy colour. It's a Satin finish so it's long wearing and has an opaque colour.

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

Author:  Elise Dopson

0 comments: