fashion,

How To: Relax & Unwind

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments



“Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgement will be surer” – Leonardo Da Vinci.


I've come to believe that sleep is a very important part of people’s lifestyle.  If you’re like me and when you don’t get enough sleep you turn into a grumpy old monster then you’ve come to the right place for some tips and tricks.  Although sleep is very important I find that winding down and relaxing really helps too.  Over the years I have found my winding down tips and tricks and I wanted to share them with you.   Giving yourself some you time is extremely important.  Trying to wind down and relax whilst watching a scary film isn’t the most relaxing way to do it.  It’s important to take some time out of your day at least once a week to pamper yourself and concentrate on yourself.  Here’s some tips and tricks!  ENJOY....

Home Pamper Parlour?  YES PLEASE
Facemask anyone?  Something I like to do when trying to relax is a good old facemask.  Probably not for everyone but a MUST for me.  I find facemask SO relaxing and they leave your skin feeling as soft as a babies bum! (WAIT did I just say that!)  LUSH do some fantastic facemasks so get out there and give em a try.

Switch Off
Switching off is easier said than done.  I don’t know about you but I find myself laid on my bed scrolling through work emails or binge watching box sets for hours or even the odd 2, 3 or maybe 4 episodes of CHEERS! Yep got to LOVE that programme.  To completely switch off put away that laptop or phone half an hour before bed.  This will help you calm down and just relax...

Did Someone Say Bubble Bath?
Bubble baths are by far my favourite.  Bubble Baths fix everything and help you forget about the stress and worrying lingering around from the stressful day you’ve just had.  Unwind with a girly gossip mag and a cuppa hot choc in the tub with all the bubbles in the world.

Chocolate! Hot Choc, C’mon!
Lying on the couch with a Hot Choc and a magazine is a great way to chill.  Get up on that celeb gossip and crosswords and forget EVERYTHING! (Well not everything) A Hot Choc with cream and marshmallows is a must when trying to have some you time.  What’s your relaxing drink?

Read...
Thinking about this one made me think about Harry Potter, probably my favourite set of books ever.  I’m currently re-reading the whole collection.  For me reading is downtime.  I pull myself away from the laptop and phone to read.  I ADORE reading it’s something I’ve always loved.  Stephen King is my favourite author! IT, YES I could read that all day every day.  Bring out your inner Matilda and read them books girl.

SO there you have it some tips and tricks on How To: Relax & Unwind.  Thank me later.  What do you do to relax and unwind.  Let me know in the comments below. 




0 comments: